Our co-founders, Jim Katsikas and Bill Lianos, have over sixty years of combined experience within the industry and they, along with our qualified team, have completed a vast number of projects to a high and exacting standard.
Our vision at NOS Group is to build and maintain strong relationships with our clients.We seek to become a valuable part of their team in all aspects of business while remaining competitive at tender stage, and to complete projects in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
We have the experience and the resources to manage all facets of multi-dwelling residential and multi-storey commercial projects. As Certified Level 2 service providers, we are able to arrange power connections, liaise with energy providers, and meter premises and/or developments. We also provide electrical installations to large factory and commercial premises where substations are required. There is no project that NOS Group is unable to undertake.
Nos Group are an Accredited Professional Integrator, implementing this service into all of our projects to meet all BCA requirements and to meet the Energy Efficiency levels that are expected by our clients. We have included this as part of our in-house service to enable us to provide the right solutions for the luxury, high-end, multidwelling Market.
WHY CHOOSE US
- We are proactive in our approach which allows us to deliver all of our projects on-time.
- We have the experience required to drive the project from a design perspective to completion, and we offer value engineering that meets our clients’ budgets.
- We truly value our clients and build relationships based on respect and team work.
- Partnering with leading companies in our industry such as Schneider Clipsal, Urmet, Ness, NHP, and JR Turks Rexel, we are always up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
- We pride ourselves on the high standard we produce. This is seen in such projects as AT2: Australia Towers in Homebush (Parkveiw Constructions / 603 apartments), Woolooware Bay Stage 1 (227 Apartments), Stage 1 of the Promenade in Parramatta (Probuild / 278 apartments), Aqua Apartments landmark Building in Bondi Junction (Richard Crookes Constructions / 129 Apartments).